hello everyone

2013Boss302

Established Member
hello everyone my name is michael. i went to my local ford dealer and put a deposit on my 2011 GT sterling grey with the brembo break package and 3.73 gears. i am converting from a 2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution X. i am very anxious and wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone, i will be here alot more.

2013Boss302

Established Member
photo232.gif

Capture-1.gif

Capture1.gif

this is one that was at the dealer. a guy that worked there ordered it 2 months before they were released cause he worked for galpin ford. i was going to get kona blue till i saw this color and decided to order it like that. i was wondering. i went today paid my deposit how long you think it will take for the car to come?

mi_l123

JDM = Just Dust ME
Established Member
hopefully soon! lol apparently there's another thread here about how the GT500s are being held back because of a problem

2013Boss302

Established Member
it seems to be the most popular setup i work for lowes so i get x plan. i believe i get the car for 30500. they said they would go over the final numbers when the car comes in.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats! Is the car pictured lowered, and if so it looks great. If you ordered from Galpin, most likely you will get the car 6-8wks from order date. Their allocation is huge and their should not be a wait to get the car acknowledged and scheduled.

Gotta love the X Plan, quick and painless.

2013Boss302

Established Member
Congrats! Is the car pictured lowered, and if so it looks great. If you ordered from Galpin, most likely you will get the car 6-8wks from order date. Their allocation is huge and their should not be a wait to get the car acknowledged and scheduled.

Gotta love the X Plan, quick and painless.

yeah his car is lowered, i actually didnt order the car from galpin. the dealer i was working with was completly stupid. he said he couldnt check inventory on the car. he also said he couldnt order it. so i went to power ford and christina made it as easy as possible. she checked stock and couldnt find one to my liking so she ordered it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread