Hellion single kit f/s

termcobra281

Established Member
So i am trying to sell my hellion turbo kit which is 90% complete. It has all the hotside, the coldside, turbo bracket, downpipe, precision 76/75 turbo with billet wheel and .81 a/r so it spools quick.
20191124_232554~2.jpg
20191124_232554~2.jpg
20191124_232705~2.jpg
You will need to do a k memeber, remote oil relocation kit, and do your oil lines. This kit comes with what i would say 90% complete it has all the stuff you need to get it together. You just need the misc stuff. 3,850 takes it. If ya want it cheaper I will keep the wastegate and bov and let it go for 3,450.... It does come with intercooler also..

termcobra281

Established Member
Bump... To keep up with others selling kits I have come to the conclusion I need to lower my price a good bit.... So with that said I am gonna man up and keep this realize on price. So this price is going way down!! I want to keep wastegate and bov so will come w/o it..... Price now is reduced way down to 2,800$.... Consider it a black friday special... Lol. Payers still need to pay paypal fees or send money as gift and pay shipping

JaseIsARace540

Hey man, new to forums. Trying to figure out how to send you a direct message but I’m interested. I live out of Virginia and would be willing to swing by and pick it up. Also possibly interested in your short block. Can you send me a message, maybe cell# so we can talk

Last edited:

termcobra281

Established Member
Hey man, new to forums. Trying to figure out how to send you a direct message but I’m interested. I live out of Virginia and would be willing to swing by and pick it up. Also possibly interested in your short block. Can you send me a message, maybe cell# so we can talk
Awesome .... Yea I will send you a message with my number...

JaseIsARace540

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner, baby was born 3 hours after getting home when I purchased this and things are just now starting to calm down lol

just wanted to say that termcobra281 was a stand up guy! We met in person for the sale of this Turbo kit. He’s stayed in contact since and has been a HUGE help towards getting me rolling again and installing it! He practically went over the entire kit with me and literally mocked up the install by organizing EVERYTHING. He threw in numerous free parts and pieces including the stock egr deleted manifolds and a full exhaust! Everything I purchased was in great condition, the pictures didn’t do it justice. I’m pretty sure he cleaned everything up for me while I was driving out his way to meet. I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase. I hope everyone here sees this and has COMPLETE confidence purchasing from termcobra281.

hope you still have that short block bro, bc if you do I’m coming back ASAP to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread