HELLION hotside pics

bouncer18

Established Member
Its an awesome kit...
i just wish i had the 03 cobra rather then the 01...

nothing better then bolting on 800+ HP

My advise to you (being that i have the kit on my 01).....

Get slicks

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
it starts and runs, not tuned yet, boost controller being installed right now, transport to PHP tonight or tomorrow. Might be a few days yet before it gets tuned, dunno but hope it is soon.

Had some problems with water crossover, kept cutting o-rings, now fixed.

hellion020-m.jpg

hellion021-m.jpg

hellion022-m.jpg

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Looks good! he's starting with 18 lbs of boost... yeah... starting the MOTOR with 18 lbs of boost!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

svtguy22

Established Member
Maybe I missed it, but are those the stock manifolds? And do you need a aftermarket kmember for this kit to work?

Looks awesome bro..

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
svtguy22 said:
Maybe I missed it, but are those the stock manifolds? And do you need a aftermarket kmember for this kit to work?

Looks awesome bro..

Yes those are stock 03 cobra manifolds.
The kit comes with a provided k member made by UPR but you can opt for MM if desired. The UPR is actually a very nice piece. Far better than the junk QA1 I was sent by THP.
Thanks for the comments, should be driving it later this week, first time since october.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
i could of sworn that you had the hp twin kit. Seriously guys i dont know which kit do go with. Its starting to make me mad. I think i am going to fly to nm for 2 days and check out both places.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
looks great.....I love the blue valve covers...are they anodized? I had the same idea but no cash for that right now (blue covers on my silver vert).

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
Thats beautiful!

Hey what is the hole with the crack coming out of the side of it in this picture on the gold anodized bracket?

hole is where I drilled out the dimple that comes on the poly motor mounts. crack is optical illusion, probably a piece of crud or something. You got teh eagle eye man :-D

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
geepaw said:
looks great.....I love the blue valve covers...are they anodized? I had the same idea but no cash for that right now (blue covers on my silver vert).

Powdercoated. www.qccoatings.com Call Bill there for a quote, probably be less than a hundee for the job and it will look stunning, many other colors too.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
postban said:
hole is where I drilled out the dimple that comes on the poly motor mounts. crack is optical illusion, probably a piece of crud or something. You got teh eagle eye man :-D

I suppose you've put a nut on your Ground Wire too by now, right?

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
That looks very, very nice Dave. I know you've gone through hell and back to get your car where it is. More than anyone should have to go through. It must feel great to get it back on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread