hellion 64 mm dyno today

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Amazing!! Pics, vids and dyno graph or ban!

So the 64mm is standard, are there options to run the turbonetics 76mm then? Just wondering because it seems at 6psi this turbo already may be able to flow enough, since the peak hp number is so much less than the peak tq number...Badass nonetheless :beer:

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
seems like a thread like this happened before...a quick post with almost no info. i mean at least let us know if you're waiting for Hellion to officially post it up or not...

mike5876

Established Member
Here ya go....

2011GT163.jpg

2011GT224.jpg

Last edited:

acrbill

Established Member
That is an interesting turbo placement. Do you need a scavenge pump? Have you had a change to run it on the street at all?

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Wow, can't believe the torqe that thing makes mike5876! Wonder why it's so much higher than the peak hp..Thanks for posting up the pics too!

Stock motor?

Also is that the Precision 76gts you're running in that second pic? I assume that's the standard Turbonetics 64mm in the first one...

My only gripe about the Hellion kit has been turbo placement. I know people like it away from the engine, but I just would like to be able to see it under the hood ya know. Like the Fastlane turbo kit puts the turbo where procharger does, right where the stock airbox was...

Last edited:

MRSUPRA

Established Member
640rwhp at 12psi on a 76mm turbo actually sounds a little low to me. I thought 12psi would put it over 700rwhp and not so much torque.

nix5o

Established Member
Went with my buddy to pick his up auto from Hellion. It made the same hp numbers as the stick on 6lbs and its a blast on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread