Hellcats?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
The longer I have my terminator the more and more I want to coyote swap it. It’s kind of a turd and nothing special so maybe one day.
Nope,

That's one thing I'd never do. But then again I've been content with 700ish rwhp for about 6 years now.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Venom351R

Established Member
You're probably a little over. I was a touch over 600 with my standard inlet 2.9 on 91 octane and 18psi.

If you want to crack the throttle on a 600+ HP Cobra with as cold as the roads are here during those months have fun pealing it off the nearest tree.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You can do whatever you want man, doesn't bother me one bit.

I think he's messing around because of the dude trying to talk trash about us keeping up with Hellcats.
If you want to crack the throttle on a 600+ HP Cobra with as cold as the roads are here during those months have fun pealing it off the nearest tree.
Not sure what that has to do with me telling him I think he's making more power than he thought. I didn't mention the weather at all. I've learned not to get on it when it gets cold around here.

Venom351R

Established Member
Thats when these car make their most power lol **** that!
People down south think boost temps are in the 60's lol. That's laughable. it's mid 60's and 50's here now. Before mine goes up for the winter it's down in the 40's.

If you drive the car in the month's past November, even if you could due to snow and wanted to hammer down on it with the roads are cold as they are during that time you're day is going to end in a bad way.
I think he's messing around because of the dude trying to talk trash about us keeping up with Hellcats.

Not sure what that has to do with me telling him I think he's making more power than he thought. I didn't mention the weather at all. I've learned not to get on it when it gets cold around here.

The quote was for the wrong person, tried it on my phone. That as a mistake

LS WUT

Established Member
People down south think boost temps are in the 60's lol. That's laughable. it's mid 60's and 50's here now. Before mine goes up for the winter it's down in the 40's.

If you drive the car in the month's past November, even if you could due to snow and wanted to hammer down on it with the roads are cold as they are during that time you're day is going to end in a bad way.

The quote was for the wrong person, tried it on my phone. That as a mistake
Well yes, boost weather to us down south is 50’s-60’s. It’s a lot better than the 105 degrees and 88% humidity we deal with. Heat soak is a real thing on the 03/04 cobras sometimes even with an upgraded heat exchanger, my 13 pulls timing at a certain IAT. I even do some racing in the 40’s.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Well yes, boost weather to us down south is 50’s-60’s. It’s a lot better than the 105 degrees and 88% humidity we deal with. Heat soak is a real thing on the 03/04 cobras sometimes even with an upgraded heat exchanger, my 13 pulls timing at a certain IAT. I even do some racing in the 40’s.
My tune pulls timing at 160*, which happens a lot in the heat...my next purchase will be a VMP intercooler and their Intercooler pump upgrade. The dual pass HE and Bigger Tank isn't enough....I get one good pull 2nd-4th and it's heat soaked lol

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Usually I only see 40's when I head to work at 5am. And I'm definitely not awake enough to hammer it at that time.

LS WUT

Established Member
My tune pulls timing at 160*, which happens a lot in the heat...my next purchase will be a VMP intercooler and their Intercooler pump upgrade. The dual pass HE and Bigger Tank isn't enough....I get one good pull 2nd-4th and it's heat soaked lol
The struggle is real man. I want to say mines about similar honestly. I’ve got an upgraded heat exchanger, and a 170 thermostat, and such.

LS WUT

Established Member
So little update. Just ran the hellcat from a 70-150 against my brothers C7 Z51 corvette. I nudged him out. However it wasn’t like I was putting bus lengths on him. We did another one, 40-120 that one was better on my end, it’s hard to get this 4,580 pound charger moving. His car weighs 3,360 or so. I also had a passenger. I will be doing a 20 roll for him, and a dig. I’m just running Pirelli P-Zero on the car right now. He’s got Nitto Nt01’s on his. I’ll let you know how it goes, my hellcat is bone stock also. Until I get my goodies from @Zemedici :)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
A guy I work with has a 19 hellcat redeye with an auto. Making 797hp and weighing in around 4500 lbs. I think I'd have my hands full with him having an auto. But I don't think he has the best tires.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
A guy I work with has a 19 hellcat redeye with an auto. Making 797hp and weighing in around 4500 lbs. I think I'd have my hands full with him having an auto. But I don't think he has the best tires.

Run him. Who cares. It’s all fun.

I literally never get pulled up on where I live. I just keep making my car faster for me basically. No one seems to drive their cars where I live….oh well.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Run him. Who cares. It’s all fun.

I literally never get pulled up on where I live. I just keep making my car faster for me basically. No one seems to drive their cars where I live….oh well.
Oh yeah, I don't care who wins. I don't race for money and I don't plan on making mine any faster.

MG0h3

Established Member
y6all aint got enough motor to run with the kittens..... little dinky ass 5.0s/5.8s cany cap with that long dick 6.2 and the blower. hahahahahahahaha.... but go ahead and change ure pulleys and fiddle with fuel injectors and tunes

You are such a dbag it’s unbelievable. Go join a corvette forum

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread