Hellcats?

derockgt

Established Member
That’s awesome. Have you been to the track or do you only really roll race? I’ve roll raced my buddies hellcat challenger A8 in my 13 GT500. Didn’t catch me. However he ran a 11.2 @124 at the track. He at that point had radials on.
I havent taken it to the strip, but id imagine its under 11 seconds with a decent launch. perfect launch with ideal conditions id guess 10.6s. now id never be able to pull that off but im sure the car is capable.

Venom351R

Established Member
I've been wanting to run a hellcat for awhile but finding one and finding one that will actually race is not as easy as it sounds. I see them from time to time but never when I'm in the Cobra. I'm at 676 on 93 pump but some of that's changing in the off season.
I did race a friends 392 challenger just for fun because he wanted to. Wasn't really fair but it was a good time.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I havent taken it to the strip, but id imagine its under 11 seconds with a decent launch. perfect launch with ideal conditions id guess 10.6s. now id never be able to pull that off but im sure the car is capable.
Should be there no problem at your power level.

LS WUT

Established Member
I've been wanting to run a hellcat for awhile but finding one and finding one that will actually race is not as easy as it sounds. I see them from time to time but never when I'm in the Cobra. I'm at 676 on 93 pump but some of that's changing in the off season.
I did race a friends 392 challenger just for fun because he wanted to. Wasn't really fair but it was a good time.
Where are you located again?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I have a friend with a Scat Pack Charger and one with a Hellcat Charger. The Scat was easy when I was on pump gas. I've only run the Hellcat when I was on E85 and he was next to me while I was spinning and he wasn't. I'm pretty sure if I had hooked I would have easily had him.

Venom351R

Established Member
Where are you located again?
In Maine
I have a friend with a Scat Pack Charger and one with a Hellcat Charger. The Scat was easy when I was on pump gas. I've only run the Hellcat when I was on E85 and he was next to me while I was spinning and he wasn't. I'm pretty sure if I had hooked I would have easily had him.

Would have been a good run for sure

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
What is your setup to run that Hp on pump?

Venom351R

Established Member
Ahh, okay. I was gonna say if you were a bit closer I’d run you in my hellcat.
That would be cool
What is your setup to run that Hp on pump?

Fore return fuel system, exhaust, VMP Gen3R. 3.3 upper pulley, stock lower, 19.4 PSI. Long tubes and a 3.1 upper are being done this off season and the next round of mods after that the heads are coming off and fortifying a few other things at that time to push it more if I ever want to. I'll probably just always run torco on the 3.1 upper

LS WUT

Established Member
That would be cool

Fore return fuel system, exhaust, VMP Gen3R. 3.3 upper pulley, stock lower, 19.4 PSI. Long tubes and a 3.1 upper are being done this off season and the next round of mods after that the heads are coming off and fortifying a few other things at that time to push it more if I ever want to. I'll probably just always run torco on the 3.1 upper
I’ll be making a trip to Tennessee sometime in January. Maybe we can meet somewhat inbetween there and give it some fun runs.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
That would be cool

That’s a lot of power. Wonder if I’m more than I think I am. I need to get it dynoed.

2.8KB, 3.5 upper, stock lower, 19-20psi. My IATs are pretty high but I’m working on it. I figured I was close to 600wh on 93. Fore system as well.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
That’s a lot of power. Wonder if I’m more than I think I am. I need to get it dynoed.

2.8KB, 3.5 upper, stock lower, 19-20psi. My IATs are pretty high but I’m working on it. I figured I was close to 600wh on 93. Fore system as well.

You're probably a little over. I was a touch over 600 with my standard inlet 2.9 on 91 octane and 18psi.

dan1982

Established Member
y6all aint got enough motor to run with the kittens..... little dinky ass 5.0s/5.8s cany cap with that long dick 6.2 and the blower. hahahahahahahaha.... but go ahead and change ure pulleys and fiddle with fuel injectors and tunes

wckdvnm

Established Member
y6all aint got enough motor to run with the kittens..... little dinky ass 5.0s/5.8s cany cap with that long dick 6.2 and the blower. hahahahahahahaha.... but go ahead and change ure pulleys and fiddle with fuel injectors and tunes

GTFO of here with your inability to type coherent sentences. Like wtf is “cany cap”; funny how the 4.6 4v held the mod motor 1/4 record for years till it took a all billet 15k block to beat that record.
Would expect no less logic from someone who thinks a great value Ferrari is a good car. Take more time trying to type and re-read your responses.

dan1982

Established Member
GTFO of here with your inability to type coherent sentences. Like wtf is “cany cap”; funny how the 4.6 4v held the mod motor 1/4 record for years till it took a all billet 15k block to beat that record.
Would expect no less logic from someone who thinks a great value Ferrari is a good car. Take more time trying to type and re-read your responses.
lol.. it was just a joke. i like messin with u guys. seriously though.... i wouldnt tell anyone i was workin with 4.6 liters. i would lie and say its a coyote swap.

Users who are viewing this thread