Hellcat Run in.... or Run Away!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So I'm driving on I-84 West approaching Waterbury, CT. I see up ahead a Challenger with New York tags so I catch up to him and see what kind of Challenger it was. Looked pretty new!

I pull up along side of him in heavy traffic to get a look at the badge and to my pleasant surprise its got a Hellcat Emblem:D and he proceeds to give it a little gas to show me he aint scared lol:p ha!

Well traffic was slow for the next few miles then it opened up but there was some construction and I was gonna turn left to get off to go a different way home but knowing that this guy had NEW YORK tags I knew he was gonna be on I-84 for a very long time and a couple miles up there are some nice safe straight aways with no exits so I stayed on I-84.

Well, the construction made one car in the right lane which wanted to go left come to a complete stop on the F-ing hi way. Stupid bitch! So I was at a dead stop and the Hellcat was about 200 feet behind me. So I start going but really slow waiting for him to catch up with me.

Well, I looked back and didn't see him coming too fast so I just figured he was scared lol. I turned my head to look straight and out of the corner of my eye he was WOT coming past me like a little bitch ricer :rolleyes: I just caught him out of the right side of my eye and at that point I smashed it and he went flying past me and was now in MY lane!

I literally had to slow down and pulled into the left lane and smashed it again and reeled him in quick and blew past him hard like he was standing still literally! In fact, I was letting off when I was passing him.

It wasn't really a fair race lol so I slowed down to line up with him and ya know what he does? He takes the very first exit which was like a few hundred yards from where I smoked him and I was like u little bitch and was laughing the whole ride home! The hunt for a Demon continues tho!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Your car would have ate his car for breakfast. lol

Users who are viewing this thread