Heater core hose with head cooling mod

Nervouswreck

Established Member
For those of you with head cooling mods , my engine builder never returned the heater core hose when he shipped the engine back to me . What hose are you guys using with the head cooling mod and what is the part number ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

olympic

Established Member
i have the MMR head cooling mod and reused the stock heater hoses. MMR supplies an extension/adapter to work with the stock hose. Unfortunately both heater hoses are obsolete from Ford and there are no aftermarket replacements.

Stangra

Established Member
If you can't get the correct hose, you can always bend up a piece of wire (coat hanger) to mock up the shape/length/routing you need, then take it to the auto parts store and have 'em match it to an existing hose for another application. I found all the 'custom' formed hoses I needed for my intercooler & pump install this way.

speedoflife

Established Member
If you can't get the correct hose, you can always bend up a piece of wire (coat hanger) to mock up the shape/length/routing you need, then take it to the auto parts store and have 'em match it to an existing hose for another application. I found all the 'custom' formed hoses I needed for my intercooler & pump install this way.
This is the best solution. I had to replace one of the heater core hoses once and picked up an extra set because they were so hard to find. You're very unlikely to find a direct replacement.

hotcobra03

Established Member
^^bone yard.

But also some parts may still be found and adapted to use

It’s like burp plug.
03 cobra NA
Yet 99 mark 8 is and same thing

Try finding a outer rear tie rod

Seriously ford. Wtf

hotcobra03

Established Member
Also may take some time. But motorcraft buyers guide.

It’s a picture book of parts
And parts by size.

Users who are viewing this thread