HeartThrob 3" H then straight all the way installed

lsp408

Established Member
Dam, this thing sounds good. its very loud!!! and yes, it drone at 2000 rpm that OSHA requires me to wear hearing protection while driving....

But I am happy. This is what the stang suppose to sound!!! :banana::banana:

The overall quality of this kit is very good. like anyother exhaust kit, in order to install it properly and clear all the wire, fuel line, and etc, it requires some patient. I did the install myself in my garage with basic hand tools, jack stand, and flashlight. (Only one advise, if you have access to a lift, use it. I had problem that my over axle pipe did not want to come off due to limited space to the ground)

For a little over $500 dollars, I can not say anything bad about this kit. The kit has all the hanger in the right spot, the supplied hardware were very nice. everything basically goes together like charm.

However, I do wish they would supply better tip (like stocker)

cmarks456

Established Member
Dam, this thing sounds good. its very loud!!! and yes, it drone at 2000 rpm that OSHA requires me to wear hearing protection while driving....

But I am happy. This is what the stang suppose to sound!!! :banana::banana:

The overall quality of this kit is very good. like anyother exhaust kit, in order to install it properly and clear all the wire, fuel line, and etc, it requires some patient. I did the install myself in my garage with basic hand tools, jack stand, and flashlight. (Only one advise, if you have access to a lift, use it. I had problem that my over axle pipe did not want to come off due to limited space to the ground)

For a little over $500 dollars, I can not say anything bad about this kit. The kit has all the hanger in the right spot, the supplied hardware were very nice. everything basically goes together like charm.

However, I do wish they would supply better tip (like stocker)

Can u post a video?

lsp408

Established Member
I can try it later today. I didn't want to piss my neighbor off this early in the morning.

Since the exhaust is so loud, I don't know if the camera mic will capture the sound that good. but we will see.

PhantomX

Established Member
I have the Heartthrob Axle Back and the sound is fantastic. With Cats and the rest of the system stock it keeps the drone to a minimum and is pretty quiet at interstate speeds. They claim 12hp gain from the AB alone. With the free flow design vs stock I can by some gains from it. The other real gains is the 40lbs you drop off the car when you install it!

Would love to hear a sound clip if you get the chance and congrats on the install...

lsp408

Established Member
here is the video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk9sHNNqpnw"]YouTube - MVI_0042.AVI[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread