Headlight, taillight, side marker tinting and headlight repair.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
If anyone is interested in tinting their lights or having them repaired, I can help you out!
I use high quality, OEM type clear coat on the lights. This gives your lights the same protection as the paint on your car from UV sunlight and minor scratches. They will not fade, dull, or peel. I have repaired and tinted 40+ sets and I get pm’s from people all the time asking about prices.

I can tint any pair of lights for $60.
I can repair them for $80
Repair and tint $100
Tint side marker lights or fog lights for $35
This includes materials and labor.
I can also tint emblems, bike plastic windshields and paint whatever. Just send me a pm. I paint cars for a living
Generally, it takes 1 to 2 days to complete the work with the cure time needed for the clear.

You can ship them to me with a return label or drop them off at my house if you are local. Im located in Raleigh NC.

Pm me if you are interested. I’m on SVTP every few hours.

The first person that wants me to do a set for them I will do for free.

From this:
2011-12-12175543.jpg

To this:
2011-12-12193658.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

SDC10478.jpg

I will be tinting my shelby gt500 lights this coming week and I will post pictures of them. I will also be tinting my wifes tail lights in her 2011 grand cherokee. Thanks for looking:beer:

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
TTT. I will do the first set for a svtp member for free! Just ship them to me with a return label and you will have a nice set of tinted or repaired lights. Send me a pm.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Pm replied. Looking forward to getting your lights.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
My offer for the first set free is still available. Just pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread