Heading to Miami/South Beach soon..

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Ferrari F430 Pictures/ Miami Trip

Hey guys,

A good friend and I are Heading down to South Beach, Miami for a few days Dec11th-15th for a little R&R. Staying at the Ritz Carlton, renting a F430, the whole nine yards ..should be a fun trip.

Anyone that lives in the area or knows "what to do", what clubs to hit, where to shop..all that jazz, it would be much appreciated.

:rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Just drive slowly down Biscayne Blvd and Collins Ave in the Lambo and you will have it all come to you.

svtmiami

Established Member
Too bad im goin out of town.. I would be hitting you up for a ride in the lambo... Anything in south beach will be fun if you pull up in a car like that. The ladies will be throwing it at ya...

svtmiami

Established Member
I do have some advise... WRAP IT UP!!! if you know what i mean... Im a nurse and there are tons of hot women running around Miami with the funk or has had the funk... Just a little FYI...

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Hey guys,

A good friend and I are Heading down to South Beach, Miami for a few days Dec11th-15th for a little R&R. Staying at the Ritz Carlton, renting a Murcielago, the whole nine yards ..should be a fun trip.

Anyone that lives in the area or knows "what to do", what clubs to hit, where to shop..all that jazz, it would be much appreciated.

:rockon: :beer:

Nightclubs are all fun if you have a nice group of people to go with, as far as where to go exactly, sorry to read this late cause I would recommend downtown Ft. Lauderdale on ladies night. South Beach hit Mansion, Cameo, Heathrow, The Fifth (not a fan of the music but the place is fancy and with lots of nice girls)... Rockbar is amazing after you're done with the first club (3-4am) and if you really wanna go overkill go to Space, I've gotten out of that place at around 11am on Sunday.

"Bed" is pretty decent, "The Florida Room" is expensive and boring, Santo is alright.

Most of these places are in Collins / Washington ave, easy to find, ask any cab driver and he'll let you know.

Enjoy :beer:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Thanks for all the info guys.........having fun so far, ended up spending 2700.00 on bottle service at Mansion the other night..... *sigh*. LOL

The lambo ended up being rented out, so we picked this up instead. Shot with my iPhone....

It's a 2007 Ferrari F430.:rockon:
View attachment 3958

I'll post up some pictures of the engine, walk around..etc later today. We've been too busy to really take any good ones so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread