Headers + 2 lb lower question

kpinco

Established Member
Recently had Bassani headers and a 2 lb lower installed. I’m running a 2.76 upper plus full Bassani exhaust. (Sounds great!)

I hope to get to the dyno some time next week to check A/F and my new numbers.

The car feels great but now I’m wondering if I should have gone for the 4 lb. At this altitude I’m seeing around 12 lbs of boost. I know it’s more efficient but does that mean I should spin the Eaton harder?????

Fast Willy

Established Member
Its all in the tune. You should have no problem running a 4lb lower but I also dont know how the altutude works there and I know it effects the cars alot. But if you get a good tune then you should have no problems.

kpinco

Established Member
SCMod46 said:
Its all in the tune. You should have no problem running a 4lb lower but I also dont know how the altutude works there and I know it effects the cars alot. But if you get a good tune then you should have no problems.

Thanks. I feel pretty good about my tune. I just don't get the whole boost. I know I'm getting air in and out quicker, just not sure if I want to spin it any harder.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Fang said:
Well you know how some of us feel about it. Spin the crap out of it.
Are you saying that's how you feel now???lol. My how times have changed. You say spin the crap outta it and I am thinking about backing off the boost just a touch....

Users who are viewing this thread