Header suggestions??

RARESNAKE

Established Member
What headers do you suggest for my 07 gt500? I plan on going with a vmp blower and pretty much have all the other bolt one available. Only thing left if the headers. Was thinking Kooks or American racing. Suggestions? 1 7/8?

Who's got the best deal on a set?

Thanks in advance

I have kooks on both of my corvettes. That's what I was leaning towards but would like some input if something gives better results or fitment.

Last edited:

deepblue13

Established Member
I have American Racing and they are a great product. Was between them and the Dynatech when I bought them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric_Vision

Established Member
I have Dynatechs and love them. Lots of good deals out there on Google...

Just did Dynatech with an X-catted Pipe and had them ceramic coated....I did lots of research and found Dynatech's are the best in performance and you can drop tranny without having to drop header like the Kooks, Also VMP is huge fan of them so Is my Tuner...But at the end of the day you need to to decide...

sweetlou1182

Established Member
how are the emission laws in Florida? I live in RI and the only header option I've been told that will pass inspection is the Kooks Green. Even with those they sound questionable. damn laws!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Dynatech. Best bang for the buck. ARH, overpriced. KOOKS, somewhere in the middle. I have an unadvertised sale for Shelbyfest that I can get you in on if you call before 1pm eastern today. 321 206-9369

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TVS VERT

Established Member
Dynatech easier of the bunch to install and a true long tube header....Great performer

I have a good Used Dyantech Off Road X pipe that ill sell you for a smoking deal.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I have Kooks 1 7/8's as well, love them and they offer a true 3" H pipe which I prefer over the sound of an X.

tktlwyr

Established Member
If your car is lowered or you're thinking of dropping it, the Kooks tuck up under the car nicely. I'm running the Kooks 1 7/8" and I'm VERY happy!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Dynatech easier of the bunch to install and a true long tube header....Great performer

I have a good Used Dyantech Off Road X pipe that ill sell you for a smoking deal.

Package deal. Go sell him your mid and I'll sell him the headers.

bj

Users who are viewing this thread