Header Install Labor Costs?/Opinions on BBK LT's?

jhonda

Established Member
I was quoted 500 for the install. So if I’m paying that I am gonna spend a little more for some better headers than the cheap Os. I found a deal for some LTH brand catted for 1420 or cat less for 1035 shipped. I’m going to go for catted because I have had to change stuff around on almost all of my vehicles to pass inspection.

StevesBuddyAntz

Established Member
I was quoted 500 for the install. So if I’m paying that I am gonna spend a little more for some better headers than the cheap Os. I found a deal for some LTH brand catted for 1420 or cat less for 1035 shipped. I’m going to go for catted because I have had to change stuff around on almost all of my vehicles to pass inspection.
BBK's arent Cheap O's, the company has been in the Stang world since the Fox Bodies. And we dont have Inspection in Florida luckily.

PC03GT

Established Member
They
BBK's arent Cheap O's, the company has been in the Stang world since the Fox Bodies. And we dont have Inspection in Florida luckily.
There are definitely better headers out on the market. If you're running e85 you might want to look into kooks or ARH

SixPak

Established Member
Been running BBK LT’s on my 12 GT for 6 or 7 years, no complaints.

Hind sight is always 20-20, and if I had it to do over again I would go with Kooks if for no other reason than some Tuners I have spoken with claim they can squeeze a few more ponies out of the Kooks brand over the others.

Users who are viewing this thread