Head Over to Costco to Buy Yourself a New Terminator

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Finally put up some shelves out in my shop to get them out of the cabinet. Top shelf are the extras I will be painting colors Maisto didn’t produce: MG, MC, OW, SS, and ZY. Also want coupe versions of RF, SM, and SB.

7EB269F7-F682-4F31-A8E6-F474D14983F3.jpeg

shurur

Established Member
I have a red '99 cobra and a very rare 2002 audi 3.0.....................................................

I know..but..Terminator!!

Nice find.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Finally put up some shelves out in my shop to get them out of the cabinet. Top shelf are the extras I will be painting colors Maisto didn’t produce: MG, MC, OW, SS, and ZY. Also want coupe versions of RF, SM, and SB.

View attachment 1775379

Definitely a fun project.

I'm still trying to make one in every color for my collection myself.... Seems like every time I make a MC car someone wants to buy it :p (y)....

prs97

Established Member
Glad to see that I'm not the only one with model car collections expanding.

patc84

Established Member
^ id be interested in one as well, if you get extras. Nothing local to me. TIA

JCDriller

Established Member
Thanks!

As far as I know Maisto only produced SB in vert form, you’ll probably have to get another cheap blue coupe and repaint it, that’s what I’m planning to do.

Google shows Sonic Blue Variants. The gentleman who sold me my 10k Sonic Blue just reached out to me a week or so ago. He has the OEM Cobra embroidered Floor Mats, Maisto Sonic Blue Hard Top model and 1/4 cobra engine Model.

I’m hoping to pick it all up if he’s fair and not asking a major premium.
3A2E1BC3-6715-4120-B849-832E9C26829E.png
10A5DA2B-8F47-4973-A7D1-DCE64F5DBD4A.jpeg

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Google shows Sonic Blue Variants. The gentleman who sold me my 10k Sonic Blue just reached out to me a week or so ago. He has the OEM Cobra embroidered Floor Mats, Maisto Sonic Blue Hard Top model and 1/4 cobra engine Model.

I’m hoping to pick it all up if he’s fair and not asking a major premium.

Yeah it's weird, I haven't seen one in years of buying these and all of a sudden I've seen 3 for sale the past few days! Dammit thought I was done buying these models haha.

Users who are viewing this thread