• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
American Muscle
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Having a shipping problem

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by DUCE400, Mar 29, 2019.

1. DUCE400

DUCE400 New Member Established Member

Hey all, I was having a small shipping issue through AM. I was hoping I could get a rep to PM me and I can go into detail.

2. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

AM hasn't been good at responding to posts here like yours. They used to have someone monitoring SVTP daily. I don't believe that is any long being done. My advise is to call them direct.

3. DUCE400

I did, I was just hoping to try some unofficial channels to see if I could get some better results. Thanks for the heads up.

4. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Sure thing, wish I had better news for you. It was nice back a few years when their assigned forum rep was always ready and eager to help with all kinds of stuff. :(

5. DUCE400

Yeah, I have to be honest I'm sort of disappointed with AM. But I'll keep working my issue and worst case I just get my money back.

6. scottydsntknow

scottydsntknow Well-Known Member Established Member

Don't buy anything from AM anymore. LRS or CJP or, better yet even, Jegs or Summit. AM is literally a posterchild for what happens when a company gets super greedy.

TP03 and tvspower like this.