haven't been getting emails about pm's.

svtaddict

Established Member
Just like the title says I haven't been getting email notifications about pm's for months now and when I do it will be hours later. Any help would be appreciated. Sometimes you reply to a for sale add and you lose some deals because you didn't know you had a pm. This feature was really usefully.

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah, my features are usefully sometimes too...

But for real, have you checked your notification settings?

skwerl

Banned
User settings don't change by themselves. This is a common issue on many forums. Some Admin are great about fixing it, others don't bother (or don't know how). The issue is often with the website's email client when the website's email address gets added to one or more spam filter lists. This happens about 3-4 times per year over on s197 forum and Kimmer is great about getting it resolved within a day or two. We have a running thread that gets bumped every time the email notices stop.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
You have a yahoo email account and honestly yahoo is a PITA to deal with. We routinely check the spam lists to see if our mail server is flagged and last week it was for about a day. This was due to us sending out a mass reminder newsletter to older accounts. it was cleared promptly.

Users who are viewing this thread