[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Absolutely...There is only one PModdy
icon_wink.gif

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey im still around :dw: :p

Shit's going down & i have to make a decision by monday :( Going to lay some one off :bash:

Plus Agent from NYC is in town :rolleyes:

C-ya

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Here's how it works at my place this week

Write some shit on the bathroom walls about the guy. When he punches somebody up for it, fire him.

I'm glad to help, of course....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Welcome back. ;-)

Hehe :beer:

Well the kid that im thinking of giving the boot is making it easier to tell him :dw:

Oh well part of the sad life. Its nothing intentional or any thing against the kid but i want some one to work for every dollar they take from my office.

Shit i gave up my raise this year for some of the idiots to stay & work for me :nonono:

Never do that again. :burn:

jonas

Established Member
just blame someone else and say your sorry and you can use em as a refrence. I had a hard time letting go of 2 guys at my last job but they were almost looking forward to it as long as they got their unemployment check, go figure :)

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Who could live on unemployment?

I'd have to give up the house on the hill, mods, room to make noise with my gitfiddle, my garage to do mods, my garage to store my tools to do mods

It's just too awful to consider. I think tomorrow I'll get a haircut and start looking for a real job

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Pmoddy,
You have obviously struck a paranoia nerve in some of us.

:cryying: :cryying: :whine:

I get all sappy when I have to fire -- like I sometimes have this out-of-body experience where I am inside the person watching me fire 'me'. Hate that, and at that moment don't like me much either.
But I keep a picture of Terri, Adam and Ryan where I can see them out of the corner of my eye -- then I do what I have to do. :mj:

Until now, I've been the shooter and I have so far avoided ever getting shot myself. Sometimes it was just because I knew when to quit first...
JW

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
firing's ok. layoffs are tough.

"Until now, I've been the shooter and I have so far avoided ever getting shot myself. Sometimes it was just because I knew when to quit first..."

shooting at work? i thought you were a cfo. :eek: if you ever need cover you can borrow my benelli. :D

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur

I'd have to give up the house on the hill, mods, room to make noise with my gitfiddle, my garage to do mods, my garage to store my tools to do mods

It's just too awful to consider. I think tomorrow I'll get a haircut and start looking for a real job

they were entery level techs making 15 an hr. thats about what unemployment pays these days (maxed out) ....hmmm I need a 6 month vacation :p

wait that would mean Id have to stop modding :(

maoun

Established Member
thanks james....always there for me when i need it :)

eh, i'm too high up in my company to get fired, that's what matters to me! lol.... i'll let others do the firing....not quite my style

as if i have style, right?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur

Well its really not me Firing him but im going to call it a Lay Off.

Feel bad as a person to do it :( but i didnt put my self up 12 - 14 hours a day & some times on saturday's to get were im at right now.

Folks know they can make decisions but to be told to make a decisions is just childish :nono: Were's the back bone?

Pay whats due :shrug:

John just shave ur head. Easy Maintenance ;-). Cam can testify on that :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread