Have a Vortech supercharger? What are are you doing for Oil Catch Cans?

Thalilbear02

Established Member
So Vortech isn't getting back to me on a response about what they would recommend for an Oil Catch Can. For those who know the install you're aware of the funky set up that Vortech uses with their hoses and how you have to chop up a bunch of lines, but instead of all that mess I need an Oil Catch Can. Anyone using one instead of the way Vortech sets it up that you've been using for a while and works well?

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I just bought a BOB's kit to install on my PAXTON for that reason also. Will look much better and catch oil in the process.

lshin037

Established Member
I use Bob's as well. It was recommended by Unleashedbeast. I have mounted it to the back. The theory is that since the hoses are longer it'll do a better job of catching all the oil. And his theory proved right. I had to take off the TB at one point and there was absolutely no oil. Don't forget to put a one-way check valve in the line (just like mentioned in the instructions for the vortech install).

dc2baac2deeacc0e28ed571fea8e931c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBCoyote

Established Member
I have two of Bob's catch cans mounted. I still use the check valves included in the kit however.

sdoo500

Established Member
Just bought UPR's catch can set up for paxton/vortech cars. I did driver and passenger side. Very nice piece.

Users who are viewing this thread