Hate to admit it here(read)

svtmc-g

Established Member
....but i think it's fugly. The ass end is as bulky as a 400 pound fat woman's ass....the nose is too tall...the front bumper cover's overall square profile is ricer-ish(along with the Saleen version and the Rousch version).....and the wheels are mundane, unappealing crap(needs SOME lip....can we at least see some deep dish wheel out back to match that fat ass?). That body is WAY too bulky for those wheels...looks like a roller skate... the stance is absolutley fumbled and weak.....and it's overpriced. The car just looks fat and brash...(maybe it's because i don't like the 05 body that much) and thank god it got Shelby's name and not SVT Cobra.....the car looks slow.
Trans Ams look better, even

BUT...the interior is freakin badass!!! I love 05 interior. Red and black win every time.

Remember...before I get flamed.....this is just an opinion...there' no right or wrong....just a spot for those who dislike it to have their opinion(I MAY be alone..hahaha)

Yes I'm naysaying...just sick of the oooh's and aahh's over BAD styling cues
Much love to the 99-04 body style (R.I.P.)at least it looked muscular
A fast car should look like a force to be reckoned with...a car that makes you think**holy crap that car looks MEAN**
The new GT500 looks as threatening as an 8year old promising to kill you with a cap gun!
dissappointed
Mc-G

let the flaming begin..hahaha

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
svtmc-g said:
....but i think it's fugly. The ass end is as bulky as a 400 pound fat woman's ass....the nose is too tall...the front bumper cover's overall square profile is ricer-ish(along with the Saleen version and the Rousch version).....and the wheels are mundane, unappealing crap(needs SOME lip....can we at least see some deep dish wheel out back to match that fat ass?). That body is WAY too bulky for those wheels...looks like a roller skate... the stance is absolutley fumbled and weak.....and it's overpriced. The car just looks fat and brash...(maybe it's because i don't like the 05 body that much) and thank god it got Shelby's name and not SVT Cobra.....the car looks slow.

no flame, what you just described is the look of the new body style which is subject to opinion. i do like this body style better than the wedge style on the 04 mustangs. just like the first generation camaro and firebird looked much better than the last version of those cars.

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
Front very good
vert_true_front.jpg
rear not so much...
vert_true_rear.jpg

Blaine

Established Member
The only rear of the 05's I like is from the 05 Roush Mustang. Very clean looking rear.

I like the exhaust set up.

If I buy an 05 the Roush exhaust is definitely going on.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

svtmc-g

Established Member
The 04 a wedge? really? If that's a wedge than the 05 is a shoebox!haha:)But the Camaro still had a slope to it. Need a LITTLE slope at least...it's a design cue that adds aggressiveness. That's why the new Charger is so ugly..boxy and square front end that looks like a Ram.
They really could've done the wheels much better for the Shelby. Again...mundane. Good wheel design seems like elementary. 1+1=2

I like the front overall... the added angles around the headlights look great....it's the bumper "profile" that looks all wrong...it's boxy like a civic aftermarket bumper.

They could've removed the boxy look of the car. Like they cut out the clay chunk to use to model, and stuck wheels on it!haha
Just what I expected from you gents...a good healthy debate. :beer:
Mc-G

Last edited:

trance_in_miami

Established Member
svtmc-g said:

BUT...the interior is freakin badass!!! I love 05 interior. Red and black win every time.

Remember...before I get flamed.....this is just an opinion...there' no right or wrong....just a spot for those who dislike it to have their opinion(I MAY be alone..hahaha)

Yes I'm naysaying...just sick of the oooh's and aahh's over BAD styling cues
Much love to the 99-04 body style (R.I.P.)at least it looked muscular
A fast car should look like a force to be reckoned with...a car that makes you think**holy crap that car looks MEAN**
The new GT500 looks as threatening as an 8year old promising to kill you with a cap gun!
dissappointed
Mc-G

let the flaming begin..hahaha

I feel you. :rockon:

Miata Love

Banned
Here's what it needs to look good...
-Concept hood
-03-04 Cobra mirrors
-Square up the tail lights
-Ditch the fake gas cap
-Black out panel betwen tailights and move license plate up there
-Imprint SHELBY or GT500 into the bumper like the 03-04's had COBRA on theirs
-Make the diffuser and exhaust cutouts bigger to make the bumper look slimmer
-CDC ducktail spoiler
-Lower the car 1"

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Miata Love said:
Here's what it needs to look good...
-Concept hood
-03-04 Cobra mirrors yup
-Square up the tail lights yup, or GTR lights
-Ditch the fake gas cap whatever, it's a badge
-Black out panel betwen tailights and move license plate up there naah
-Imprint SHELBY or GT500 into the bumper like the 03-04's had COBRA on theirs no flippin' way. too 80's
-Make the diffuser and exhaust cutouts bigger to make the bumper look slimmer naah
-CDC ducktail spoiler ohhh, yeah
-Lower the car 1"
already been done

By the way, are you Miatafreak in Miata Love's clothing?!? :lol1: Haven't you een banned??? :p :lol:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
crispy23c said:
already been done

By the way, are you Miatafreak in Miata Love's clothing?!? :lol1: Haven't you een banned??? :p :lol:

I'm convinced it's the same guy. :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
ON D BIT said:
or they are one in the same. :rockon: miata

I know neither of them that well, but I will take your word on it!! :read:

Maybe we should have Dano run an IP and take him out back and shoot him with monkey shit if we have to!!?? :pepper:

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I know neither of them that well, but I will take your word on it!! :read:

Maybe we should have Dano run an IP and take him out back and shoot him with monkey shit if we have to!!?? :pepper:

im thinking the ol' woodshed and nice leather belt will do the trick. that should teach them or him or it to play nicely. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread