HATE TO ADMIT:I'M A NEWBIE!!! :(

Topless In Tex

Established Member
GOD, how awful(newbieism).....well, I join ya'll from Mustang Works, my real home....and will always be!
I dont really know how well I can deal w/ the Newbie status...but I will try my best! I did post on your general forum..(I think!)
Like i said in my prior post in the other forum, i was impressed w/ ya'lls site and diversity! Not that I need another forum to keep me up all hours of the night, but if I'm gonna be up, I might as well be enjoying my time! Its always a pleasure to meet Stangers. And also, if you got the new MM&FF, Youll see an old shoot of my Stang...again, shes seen many mods since then, but I hope It will let you get to know me...
Looking forward to posting w/ all of ya'll! I hate being a newbie.....but hopefully it wont last long!:beer:
Hillie...... I got a ticket about a month ago...can you help me out??????????????? hehehehehehhehe! :idea: and how do I put in my OWN avater? :shrug:
gotta hit the sheets.....
Looking forward to having yet another Stang site to call home...there is NEVER enough!!!:)
Topless In Texas/TNT Christine

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Christine,

no matter where you are, you're FAR from a newbie!! I heard your name and saw your car before I ever posted on MW, so We'll just say you are post count deficient:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread