Has this forum been hacked or hijacked

FIREBALL

Established Member
Couldnt do any posting earlier today and keep seeing the notice----ATTENTION you may experience intermittent issues for the next 60 to 90 minutes as we perform maintenance and upgrades.---?????

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I saw that yesterday. I figured SID was updating the servers.

I'm holding the site hostage till I get a golden ticket to Treynor's garage Willy Wonka style. I just know he has Umpa Loompas quick detailing...

Hopefully site upgrade. Been a little funky lately, but since I'm a freeloader I have no complaints. Morning poo is not the same without the NWS thread though.

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
376509_Russia-Putin.JPEG-0b4a8.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The pop-up says server maintenance and upgrades, but unfortunately there is no other info being provided. I couldn't access the site most of yesterday but it's fine now. To keep everyone in the loop, it would have been better if the screen pop-up said something like....
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while
accessing the site over the next couple of days,
as we perform maintenance and upgrades. We
hope to complete the maintenance and upgrades
by Monday morning, June 7.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The new server is in the rack and we're working to transfer the site to it. SVTP is still currently running on the old server, and it was having an unrelated issue yesterday. It has been corrected.

Once the site is on the new box we will start updating the software and making noticeable changes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The new server is in the rack and we're working to transfer the site to it. SVTP is still currently running on the old server, and it was having an unrelated issue yesterday. It has been corrected.

Once the site is on the new box we will start updating the software and making noticeable changes.
Thanks for the update, Sid.

Users who are viewing this thread