Has anyone...

dianes03pony

Established Member
that ordered their car with the chrome wheels either received a build date or have their car already? VOPC has not changed for me yet. Still says "Order on hold pending resolution of parts shortages". Anyone else have that message?
Thanks!
:cryying:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
i call svt about twice a week and the best i can get is "they'll be in sometime before the end of the year." they said that everyone that bought an '03 cobra will get a letter in the mail saying that they are available and what the cost will be.

03DOHC

Established Member
If you have the chrome wheels on order I suggest you change your order to the non-chromes, unless you don't mind waiting. I'm surprised Ford didn't automatically change it for you like they did to my order.

dianes03pony

Established Member
Thanks for your repsonses! I will probably give it about another 1 or 2 weeks and if I don't hear anything, I'll tell the dealer that I want to delete the chrome rims. I've kind of mentioned this to him already and he said that he thought it was too late to change my order. I think that is BS since the car has not even been scheduled into production yet! I just wanted to find out if anyone out there has the chromies yet. I will use this information when I call him to cancel them or whatever!
Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread