Has anyone seen ths PDI for the '13 GT500? Look inside

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
just tell your dealer you want to be there for it...quite frankly they have to do these things before they give you the car so you dont come back saying it doesnt work

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I always tell the dealer not to touch a new car I order before I come to pick it up. Just pull it off the truck and call me.

BlownAway03

Established Member
Here you go. PDI link

#5 is the one that worries me. Hopefully they don't get too serious with the testing.

PDI's are the same for every car. When I was a Ford tech we had to drive the cars 8 miles, even the Ford GT was test driven. It's part of the process. If a dealer doesn't drive a car on the PDI they are not doing their job. Don't be uptight about it. These cars are even random tested by Ford before delivery sometimes and driven 20+ miles. I bet the guys driving them then aren't exactly taking it easy but the cars still arrive ok and functional. I get where you're coming from but don't be overly worried about it. I'm sure wherever you ordered this car from has guys that have driven Shelbys before since they're selling you one. PDI's actually kind of suck from a technician standpoint. You gotta do this job that barely pays anything, take all this plastic and paper off the car, and go on a drive for 10-15 mins. Remember these guys get paid on commission. The novelty wears off real quick when money is at stake.

Users who are viewing this thread