HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
Heres mine OEM GT500 piece

Picture-1.jpg

Oman_cobra

Established Member
looks amazing in grabber orange !

i just installed mine a couple of days back.. will get pictures soon...
xtreme02gt... cough... xtreme02gt

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
You don't even have to drill new holes, it is just that the factory pedestal spoiler leaves four holes and the non-ford spoiler only uses two so you are left with 2 empty holes.

What do you do about the two empty holes? Fill them? I would be concerned about corrosion over time.

rj333

Graduating Sooner or Late
Established Member
I also bought one from the spoilerstore on ebay. Fit and finish is top notch and the paint match is dead on. That was the deal breaker for me. I got it for $115 painted and shipped.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
I also bought one from the spoilerstore on ebay. Fit and finish is top notch and the paint match is dead on. That was the deal breaker for me. I got it for $115 painted and shipped.

Did it have 4-studs and was it a direct bolt-on or did you have to drill holes.

rj333

Established Member
It bolts in from the bottom using two of the existing holes. I filled the other two using some clear sealant and tape. The spoiler has a grip load of 3M doublesided tape as well. It aint goin' anywhere.

Franchi

Established Member

It was reassuring reading this thread cause I just ordered the Roush style wing from spoilerstore. Was a few bucks more ( 269 ) but I liked that 3 piece better and I actually called and talked to their tech at the store and he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I'll have to tap a few screws but long as it covers the factory holes, I'm good :)

rj333

Established Member
Trust me, I wouldn't have put it on if I didn't feel that it was a quality product.

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00080.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread