Harpell auto fab

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I just ordered a bare hood latch delete radiator cover a few days ago, can't wait for it to come in!

KINGCarnge

Established Member
I just ordered one of his power steering tanks. I also emailed him about possibly making an oil cap with SVT on it. He actually replied and said he will keep it in mind so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

KINGCarnge

Established Member
I saw that, now I’m gonna end up ditching my Moroso one… once again this site costing me $

I have a canton one and I don't like how it fits so I ordered one of his ps tanks and they very next day I see on his IG that he was taking pre orders for the new one lol. Which I like the older one so it's all good.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
He told me he wouldn't be ready with those for a couple more months. Price for those is around $1k but I would save up more since who knows if costs of material will go up from now to when they are completed.

@Blkkbgt

Venom351R

Established Member
I have his radiator cover and plan on adding more of his stuff at some point. Really quality stuff. I'm in Maine and hes in western Canada and I still got my radiator cover faster than waiting for something to ship from FL via fed ex.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
3D377F29-81D3-4D97-B6A4-F22DC20D4BB2.jpg

Radiator cover and brake reservoir cover
Waiting for install is the power steering tank and His catch can with -12an fittings

IMG_1605.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Have you installed the catch can yet? I just picked up one of his on the weekend, great product! Just looking for some ideas on installing it.

Also he just gave an update on his 2in1 tanks. These look pretty sweet

Not yet unfortunately, work has been kicking my rear. Hopefully over the thanksgiving weekend. I’m thinking of running the lines through the inner apron and mounting the can on the rad support.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Not yet unfortunately, work has been kicking my rear. Hopefully over the thanksgiving weekend. I’m thinking of running the lines through the inner apron and mounting the can on the rad support.

Cool keep me in the loop on how you do it, I’m hoping to get mine installed one of these weekend’s

Daywalker

Established Member
I'm running one of his Radiator covers as well as the brake reservoir cover, great quality on both IMO. His items ship from Canada though so it takes a little longer to show up.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
I just bought the rectangle power steering tank! Looking forward to replacing the stock with this one!

Users who are viewing this thread