Harley Davidson Blue Ovals

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I want to replace the grille Ford emblem and the tailgate emblem. I have seen two different polished billet aluminum ones. But they arent great.

This is one
HDemblems.jpg

And the other one is similar but it has the letters H-D with some sideways flames.

I would love chrome emblems with either the Harley Logo or the words "Harley Davidson".

Any ideas or sites?

Thanks

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
What are they capable of 1/4 mi? An older guy at my work is talking all this Honda (or crap same thing) about my 93 Z28 trying to scare me with a $1000 bet. He doesn't know about the Nitrous. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! Just curious if I even need it. Don't they weigh 6700 lbs or was that a misprint and should read 5700?

I know he knows nothing about them becaues he claims to have put in a chip that allows him to adjust the boost and adds 100 hp. :lol:

Sweetest looking truck I have ever seen though. He has the 2 tone silver on black.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Stock they run 13.8's

They weigh in at about 4800# empty.

Most guys are not stock.

If you chip it and add the Lightning pulley you will gain about 65 BHP. Then you can add a lower pulley and some other goodies like T/B and catback exhaust, headers, etc.

My buddy's 03 has a Kenne Bell blower on it and is pushing 425 RWHP.

Users who are viewing this thread