Hard Water Spots On Windshield

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This summer, during our addition project, my truck got parked out back. For 3 nights it got sprayed with a sprinkler and the days were sunny and hot. Dumb. My windshield was hard water spot nuked. I figured after using the windshield wipers and a car wash or 2 the spots would come off, didn't touch them, crap.

So, I went on amazon and searched and then I bought this stuff:

1635606872887.png

It worked like a hard water spot eraser. I read the directions VERY carefully. I did one half of the windshield at a time. I used a microfiber covered sponge and applied as rapidly as possible. At the 45 seconds mark I started hosing it off completely and rapidly as possible followed by a quick scrubbing and repeat rinsing and then hosed everything that may have had residue splashed on it completely and for a good amount of time.

I then repeated a 2nd time. I used the same process on the other side.

No water spots left when I completed the process.

This stuff works.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the review. We have two new vehicles so no issues right now as far as windshield water spots. But my wife had some on her old Kona. Nice to know this works. I will keep it in mind for my wife's Acura. My GV-70 windshield is ceramic coated so hopefully I won't have to worry about spots. At least for the next couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread