Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Plans?

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm going to my parents' place tomorrow for dinner. However, we aren't having the traditional Thanksgiving fare until next Tuesday since that was the only day we could get everyone together(family/friends). Hopefully, you don't have to fly but if you do I hope it goes well.
sexy_thanksgiving_day_06.gif

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
11 friends and neighbors coming over. No family this year, two kids are out of state and the other is working. I'll be doing outside Christmas lights tomorrow and popping some beers, well, actually a bunch. Then I'll help the boss with dinner, I'm mainly in charge of the turkey. My wife is off today doing all the prep work, and I'm leaving in an hour. I need to hit Home Desperate for some weekend project supplies on the way home. We'll probably hit the local watering hole for a few later too.

utlong31

Established Member
Having the In-Laws over tomorrow then I’m headed to the deer lease with my brother for 3 days. Can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving SVTP!

This year, I'm more thankful and appreciative than ever for our health, family, awesome friends, you SVTP animals, and the safe travels we've had over the past year.

Some fam coming over tomorrow, then the tiny terrorists will be over Friday to trash our house.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wife and I are being lazy. Thought about heading to Florida to our hometown to see family but after the Disney trip said NOPE. We're headed that way for Christmas anyhow. Ordered 150.00 bucks of food from Cracker Barrel and Kim's gonna make a cheesecake. Happy Thanksgiving Fellas!

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We had our Thanksgiving last Sunday. Had 10 family members over for a total of 12.
Had 2 12 lb Turkeys cooked up with all the fixings and lots of appetizers. Open bar. Was a good time. Tomorrow we are just staying home and taking it easy. I still have to work Friday, so that sucks.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Like most, wife and I are cooking a Turkey a side dish or two and taking it to my parents house to meet up with the rest of the family.

Half my family are Democrats and the other half (the good half) are Republicans. Always makes for an interesting dinner. Fuse could be lit at any time. Especially when the alcohol starts flowing lmao!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread