Happy Birthday ford_racer!!!

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Happy B-day Kyle!!

You & Molly, did you folks meet from here or did you already know each other? <yeah I'm slow about getting the scoop on everything>

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Happy B-day Kyle!!

You & Molly, did you folks meet from here or did you already know each other? <yeah I'm slow about getting the scoop on everything>

We went to highschool in the same town and knew some of the same people but yes, we did meet on svtp. :)

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Happy Birthday Kyle!!!:pepper::banana::pepper: :beer: I hope you have been having a wonderful day!!

Where the Hell is everyone?? :shrug:

Sorry Kyle, I was gone all day or I would have caught your birthday sooner! :uh oh:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I hope he has had at least an "ok" birthday. We ordered dinner in, and he has been playing xbox like usual so I would say it hasn't been too bad, just a relaxing night. I wish we had friends or family or something here to celebrate with us.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I hope he has had at least an "ok" birthday. We ordered dinner in, and he has been playing xbox like usual so I would say it hasn't been too bad, just a relaxing night. I wish we had friends or family or something here to celebrate with us.

Awww man, we could of had a virtual birthday party in pics n vids! dangitall. :bash:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Is it still your birthday over there :shrug: Happy Birthday either way :beer:

ssssnake

Established Member

Yeah, but Kyle had the most important ones there with him - you and the twins. Hope you had a good day Kyle. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread