Hans Racecraft Full Length Subframe connectors for Coupe/Convertible New In Box!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
My last thread for these got removed I guess because I didn't write my name on a piece of paper. Been a long time since I sold or bought anything on here so if I missed something else let me know. I have written my name on paper and you can now be assured that I own these Subframe connectors. You could also rely on my decade of posting history and perfect feedback...

Anyway, I was one of the 14 group buy members who got Hans Racecraft to make one last run of their famous full-length subframe connectors. Considered to be the best subframe connector ever made for the Cobra's that doesn't require cutting up your floorboards (Griggs). I ended up selling my 03 and never took them out of the box. They were stored indoors in a dry area. Mine are coated gloss black.

I'm looking to recoup all or most of what I spent years ago, which was $500. That's a shipped price. I'll knock $60 off for a local buyer. My zip code is 19348.

Here is what they look like installed; they make great lift points. You can jack your car up NASCAR style.

Sub_Frame_Connectors_023-vi.jpg

20170922_221743.jpg

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Offers are cool too. I have a gen 2 CTS-V if anyone wants to trade for something they have.

svtcobratenthan

Established Member
man how do you keep the bottem orf that car so pristine? i have mine up on my lift rigut now Have been working on getting mine to look like that for a month now im getting thier but not yet

/

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
The picture of the bottom is off the web site. It is my ‘03 Cobra Convertible at the shop where they were installed.

That's awesome! I put that photo in the group buy thread I created on here for these years ago. One of the cleanest underside shots I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread