Hammond, LA car show this weekend...6/10

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I heard they're moving it to the Old Swegemans parking lot on Hwy. 51 just north of I-55? Starts at 5pm and till.
I'll only be there for a lil while as I have a birthday dinner to attend downtown Hammond :banana: .

cobraRcraig

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
I'll only be there for a lil while as I have a birthday dinner to attend downtown Hammond :banana: .

Going to have birthday dinner with the governor again huh?? So that's how you get those tickets fixed and keep rick out of jail...

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
Who's all going? I'll be there, but not until aroung 6 ish, I have to work until 5:30. LETS GET SOME MUSTANGS OUT THERE!!!!

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Going to have birthday dinner with the governor again huh?? So that's how you get those tickets fixed and keep rick out of jail...
Yup, someones gotta keep him outta trouble. Since I get a kickback off of him every month, I can't afford him to be out of service :thumbsup: .

98RICKSTANG

Banned
:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: hahahahahahaahahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Richard and Bobby, just to clear it up. Your easiest way was to exit at exit 28 and go north like I said. It was between Hwy. 190 and I-12 around Robin Ave. Parking lot was just north of I55. I wouldn't lead ya'll wrong man :thumbsup: .
16101291811.gif

Users who are viewing this thread