Hammond, LA car show 5/14

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Me and some other stangs (2 11sec flat foxbodys) are going to go out to the car show in Hammond on the 14th. Would anyone be interested in going since nothing has been going on lately? There is usually about 100-120 cars in the car show. Maybe we can meet in the Lowes parking lot and all head over there and terrorize the cheby boys :-D .

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
You know the ole L is always welcome big Todd. Lowes parking lot at 6pm, then go to the show from there.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
horseplay said:
wanna meet at lowes ?
Yep, thats fine. Lets say Lowes at 5:30pm. Show starts at 5 and last til 9 and a majority of the people get there around 6. Everyone know where lowes is?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
So far:
Me
big country (88 coupe)
fudd (90 gt)
blownbayou
^buddy in 03gt^
Shaved99gt
Blown02
horseplay
my cousin possibly (01 cobra)
rick98gt
mikestoyz (92 blown coupe)
Z pitt
cobraRcraig
SVT MUSCLE

Last edited:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Done. No hate here against the Z, might call a buddy of mine in his 94Z to join us. Hows the L since the break-in is over? Hows she feel and when ya gonna get some #ers? Dyno or track #ers?

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Done. No hate here against the Z, might call a buddy of mine in his 94Z to join us. Hows the L since the break-in is over? Hows she feel and when ya gonna get some #ers? Dyno or track #ers?

Calling Worm tomorrow to see if I can slide in their and do some pulls.......The truck is SUPER strong (possible 400/500) and I have a 6#'er sitting on the floor board!!!! Just waiting for James to get the forums up!!!! Ran a HICKI (I mean HEMI) on Monday...NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! He pulled up on side and was cool about it though. He told me he just wanted to look at the L. I asked him "how the a$$ looked on it???"...I wonder why he was blipping the throttle on side of me :poke: :poke: . I also noticed at the light that he had the spare on the front (fullsize spare). :eek:

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Sounds like its running strong. Can't wait to see some track numbers. Last couple of months there has been some SRT10 trucks at the show, not sure if any wants to run or not.
Later

mikestoyz

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Sounds like its running strong. Can't wait to see some track numbers. Last couple of months there has been some SRT10 trucks at the show, not sure if any wants to run or not.
Later
no way those truck will want to run...cant loose when they spent that much money, so they wont race :lol:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
guys, count me in.

It's been a while since i've been around.
Todd give me a call homie. Haven't heard from ya since i left shell.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
guys, count me in.

It's been a while since i've been around.
Todd give me a call homie. Haven't heard from ya since i left shell.
Gotcha added bud :beer: . How were the races?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
SVT Muscle said:
I'll try to make this in my S L O W azz car.
I was gonna call ya this week if ya didn't chime in. Please bring that sweet AZZ coupe, we can work on the slow thing whenever you get ready.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Big Country (Clay) tore up his transmission Sunday night so he may ride w/ Fudd. His car is for sale if anyone is interested. 88 coupe, 306, c4 (being rebuilt), 8.8 w/ 3:73s. Went 12.5's on motor and 11flat on 150 shot cutting out. The gas will not be included. Put down 340 to the wheels and legal to run 10's.

Users who are viewing this thread