Hammond car show this saturday night 4/14

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Anyone interested? There were tons of people last month including people off of this site. Tons of fast cars like last time I'm sure. Theres a BWW in the parking lot so if anyone wants to eat, its right there. We usually get there around 7 or so.

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
I am sure I will be there in a yellow cobra. I have yellow cobra letters across the windshield. If you see me, stop and talk.

f8tlbite

Established Member
Is the show still on for tonight??? Is anyone else going to be there??? Lets get some support here all you deadbeats, lol. I think the rain should be out of here by then.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Yeah, the rain is gone but I forgot I'm goin' mud ridin' tonight on fourwheelers so I won't make it. Should be plenty of rides out there though. The roads will be dry by then.

f8tlbite

Established Member
Well, I guess I will have the best looking mustang there since I will be the only one there. 91lx coupe, one of these days we are actually gonna meet up.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
BlownBayou said:
Rode through (Kelly and I) and the lack of cars drove us away......... Thanks Kevin for posting then backing out : )
Yeah I know, I guess I kinda deserve that. I had a commitment to go four wheeler riding and completely forgot about it. My bad, don't through me to the gators anytime soon Big Todd:D .

Users who are viewing this thread