Hall Pass

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
youve paid to see the same movie twice in less than three days? it must be the 2nd coming of the forty year old virgin

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
wife and I went to watch it last night and thought it was pretty funny. The "fake chow" part had me rolling...

p.s. for those that have seen it, what made me just completly baffled was someone brought their 2-3 year old kid into the movie....

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
washington post bashed it so i was thinking maybe waiting to video, looks like i need to see it

ItsReal93

Established Member
I thought this movie was hilarious. The fake chow was so funny, especially when he said he fake chowed that chicks aunt.The look on her face was priceless. Will definitely be getting this movie when it comes out.

black 10th vert

Established Member
washington post bashed it so i was thinking maybe waiting to video, looks like i need to see it

Really, you go by the opinion of the critics?:??: I usually only listen to people that I know, and trust the opinion of, because 9 out of 10 times I end up liking films that critics don't. This is usually because of the limited scope they have where if it's an action film, for example, it automatically sucks to them, because it isn't a genre that interests them.:rollseyes

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I thought it was OK. Was really surprised about the young kids there too though. The girl sitting on the tub had me rollin and vomiting in mouth at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread