Half shafts??? How has them..

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by Forcefed
Who has harded half shafts in stock??? I was told Amazon does not have them in stock......

From what I've been told, Amazon should have them next week....not JUST the Shafts but Whole Half shafts including the CV's

Forcefed

Established Member
I'll wait a week to see if they can get them. I really need them with in 2 weeks... I just thought there was someone else that sold complete 1/2 shafts..

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
I preordered mine from Amazon Racing...but I was told by a local Cobra owner that Need4Speed has them in stock...Though I dont know.

dougwg

Established Member
2 different thing....

Half shafts meaning:
just the heavy duty Haft shafts(yes they are available)

Half shafts meaning:
Heavy duty Haft Shafts and Heavy Duty CV Joints(Rick should have them this week)

davidmax

Established Member
I will blow up the reaar(experimaental)or see how she holds up in the low !0's.The teory of this is we have ladder bars all 1 offs and a few other parts invented custom,so we have to see how she holds up to the stock parts w/o breakage and then improve upon them.
We anticipate breakage and we will fix them with hand made machined billett parts.Its a definate pita but someone had to stand up to the plate and sort the good from the weak,could be the shafts are great and wheel hop is killing the rear nothing mors,so here we go and we hope to minimize breakage with,Bushings,shox and ladder bars.
Keep your tows crossed but we will bring the Xtreme transport/shop on wheels and if it breaks it will be fixedas soon as Sean and I figure the problem and come up with a bullet proof kit with 0 wheelhop.At 550 rrwhp with SHM'sbushings about 50.00 and a set of anti hop shx either 199 each or the set we eliminated all wheel hop problems,didnt run into brakage but a dozen runs is less than perfect we need 100 and now with 700+ AND i WILL POST THE DYNO SHEETS THIS WEEK AND SHOW YOU THE MATH,and from there we shall see,Davee S.

Users who are viewing this thread