]]]Had To Take Down 2 Chevys[[[

xjosecuervox

03 sVt LightNinG
Established Member
Cobalt SS and Silverado SS....

I was on my way home from Winghouse [Hooters like] gf works there..well anyways i was driving back and the cobalt and silverado fly by soo i hit the gas a lil and cath up at the light....the cobalt moves to the left lane and the silverado to the right one soo i get in the middle....soo i look at both of them and wink at the girl on the cobalt cuz she was decent looking soo i see the bf gets madd haha....well turns green :sleeping: wasnt even a challenge....i expected them to be faster than that...but whatever...second race on my Lightning...its always fun beating ppl....:pop:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
very nice, you do know those SS trucks are like very high 14's in not 15's. Correct me if I'm wrong but they are respectable for a truck.

Nice kill(s) BTW

xjosecuervox

03 sVt LightNinG
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
very nice, you do know those SS trucks are like very high 14's in not 15's. Correct me if I'm wrong but they are respectable for a truck.

Nice kill(s) BTW

....i wasnt talking shit about the truck or anything..just saying i expected more...yes i know those trucks are respectable and good looking...the cobalt wasnt bad either...but my opinion on the looks :xpl:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Oh I know you werent talking smack, just saying since people see the SS badge they think its fast. Oh well, no worries.

Just dont lose :D

S8ER01Z

Established Member
TB SS have the LS2 and so far I've seen a 13.4 @ 103mph out of one(K&N and a tune).. think he went 13.6 bone stock.. .should be healthy competition for an L (Nod going to the L in a full out race though).

Sweet Truck..still wish I would have bought one.

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I raced a Cobalt SS with a "stage 2 blower and headers" last friday. That was over before it began. Off the line I had him and by the end of the track it was what seemed like 5 cars or more.
Havent had a chance to try a SS silverado or a Trailblazer SS. A buddy of mine runs a turbo diesel excursion that was walking a TB SS a while back, I ran the excursion and beat him...damn thing isnt really too slow for its size..its scary ha ha :)

Users who are viewing this thread