Had SVT stuff framed.

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
So I had the SVT stuff framed along with the window sticker. Had them use Museum glass so you can't even tell there's glass there. Looks fantastic if you ask me.

F40220DD-6AF8-48F2-ABB6-89AD131C01AB.jpg

E11DFBC5-4DB0-4E35-97D4-DDAC87849750.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That's a good idea and nice work. I know that Hobby Lobby does custom framing, who did your work?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
When I get my Mustang, I'm going to do the same thing.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Thats awesome. Great idea. I need to find a hobby lobby now.

oldmodman

Established Member
Nice job.

That will keep your Cobra stuff looking nice for years. Did you have the UV blocking glass used?

I just checked and the nearest store to me is 39 miles away. And here in Los Angeles that is a four hour round trip unless it's 2am.

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Very nice, that would look great up on the garage wall.

That's exactly where mine is, hanging in the garage on the drivers side so every time I get out I can see it.

Nice job.

That will keep your Cobra stuff looking nice for years. Did you have the UV blocking glass used?

I just checked and the nearest store to me is 39 miles away. And here in Los Angeles that is a four hour round trip unless it's 2am.

Yeah, it's the really expensive museum glass, UV blocking treatment, and the acid free matting. In total after discounts I spent $176 on it. I would have been more but Hobby Lobby forget to put the order in for one of my materials and I had to wait longer. So they took off another $30 bucks. It's wicked nice and worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread