Had some fun with a random person

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
The media message is from a random girl I don't know and says "hey you, I'm in the car and I'm going to subway" This is what ensued
563924_10151265785202586_247847370_n.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
2/10 would not read again.

tdschst

Established Member
Who records themselves asking a question then sends it in a message? Why not just call the person or text it to them?

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
Text her tomorrow. "I'm really pissed that I didn't get my sandwich. I had to eat my own asshole."

Well maybe not that extreme, but something..

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Who records themselves asking a question then sends it in a message? Why not just call the person or text it to them?
I wondered the same thing. She sounded messed up when I listened to the media message though so who knows.
Text her tomorrow. "I'm really pissed that I didn't get my sandwich. I had to eat my own asshole."

Well maybe not that extreme, but something..

LOL!

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
We had something similar happen to one of the guys at work..

Well he decided to have some fun with the chick that texted him.. We had just hired a new guy though and he didn't have his number on his phone yet. So after a few texts of his fun, the guy in the next pod over texts him.. "This is soandso's father, she is 13, and I have traced your number back to your office, and I'm coming down to kick your ass". WIN! And he shit his pants, and was pacing back and forth muttering how he is screwed and he has to warn the receptionist and what not.. We let him sweat it for about a minute before the entire department burst out laughing.. The best part is we got it on video.. I'll try find it and post it. One of the greatest office pranks ever.

M33P

Established Member
Down cruise week this year i had a random guy start talking to me on the walkie-talkie thinking i was one of his friends. Asking me where i was, i led him all up and down ocean city looking for his supposed friend.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Down cruise week this year i had a random guy start talking to me on the walkie-talkie thinking i was one of his friends. Asking me where i was, i led him all up and down ocean city looking for his supposed friend.
:lol1: :lol:

did the video have newds?

It was just an audio message unfortunately or else SVTP would have had first dibs on the newds. :beer:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
you cut to the chase too soon! i would of dragged it out a little more...

Users who are viewing this thread