Had my window busted and receiver stolen today!

rdvenom99

Established Member
Came to my car after work today to find the driver side window smashed to pieces and my $300 kenwood mp3 reciever gone. :mj: I park in a lot right next to a really busy street and I have an alarm which was triggered. Those a-holes have some major balls to do that where they did. Cops are always coming down this street. Luckily they didn't look in the glove box cause my passport 8500 radar detector was sitting right there. It's gonna be $240 to replace the window and another $300 for a good reciever. Also, there are a few tiny chips in the paint on the door handle from the glass falling and cuts on my hands from clearing off the seat. Just soo pissed right now and had to vent :fm:

99SVTcobraVERT

i feel your pain bro. back in dec someone put my car up on blocks,stole my new authentic saleen chrome wheels and brand new tires, stole my lunar elect fuel pressure and boost gauges and pod, and smashed in my pass side window. :( i was sooooo pissed but insurance covered it all. just make sure the place that does it gets ALL the glass out of the door because for a while i had glass rattling around in mine. sorry to hear it man... :(

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Damn man, sorry to hear about that. It is not the damage to the car that gets to me. It's the person who has no respect for someone else's property that they worked hard so they can have. This kind of stuff just pisses me off to no end. :mj:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i had someone pop a hole in my doorskin right under the lock trying to break in...but they were unsuccessful....my comprehensive coverage paid for the repairs though....it would have cost almost a grand to fix.....

motorCITY

Established Member
rdvenom99 - man, sorry to hear it. That just sux.

I agree w/03blacksnake. It's those kinda people that just piss me off. Simply no respect for others.

I know it sounds cliché, but what comes around goes around. They'll get theirs! Someday, somehow. And usually, Karma strikes twice as hard on pay-back. ((like he'll need a new engine for his cavalier, and will walk in on his girlfriend banging his 4 buddies at same time))

Karma Payback.

Users who are viewing this thread