Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Catted X pipe

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Pro chamber

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters

wheelhopper

Established Member
I have had every variation of X and H pipe. I have never had a Pro Chamber. Out of the X and H I prefer whichever is cheapest, without cats, that I can get my hands on when I am ready to purchase.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
I ordered a 4' section of 409 SS pipe (2.5) from summit. It was only $30 shipped so ill cut two pieces to same length of the mag packs and throw em in.

There is a 99' cobra on youtube with the PC and straights and it sounds real deep and louder.

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
I ordered a 4' section of 409 SS pipe (2.5) from summit. It was only $30 shipped so ill cut two pieces to same length of the mag packs and throw em in.

There is a 99' cobra on youtube with the PC and straights and it sounds real deep and louder.

Let me know what happens might change to straight pipes to

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Thought I'd have time before I go on the road this week to get the pipe cut up and installed but didn't get to it. I might make some videos of the change to compare

cobracide

Established Member
Catted H MRT/Borla 14858, love the low bass sound. Also known as drone to some. Peak resonance at about 2k RPMs.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Let me know what happens might change to straight pipes to

If you guys want to know what straight pipes sound like, I'd imagine similar to my car, just a bit louder/raspier -

[youtube_browser]pjsakQUsyxk[/youtube_browser]

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This isnt straight pipe dont you have 40series mufflers?

About 2 weeks ago I swapped out the Flowmaster Super 40s for SLP Loudmouth I's, I just haven't updated my sig yet. The video title says the correct exhaust.

SLP Loudmouth I's are pretty much a straight pipe.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Well I threw on an X-pipe instead of trying the straight pipes and I love it! The X and the magnapacks is pure sex. I will still throw on the PC and straight pipes to make a vid so we can compare.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Thats not raspy?

It's not bad actually. I think it sounds better through the whole RPM range. It does have sound volume to it but I think it's just the right amount. As far as raspy goes there is some but it's definitely tolerable IMO. Like I said, I'll be making videos soon but I'm waiting to pick up a go pro for a good deal and throw on an external Mic with it.

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
It's not bad actually. I think it sounds better through the whole RPM range. It does have sound volume to it but I think it's just the right amount. As far as raspy goes there is some but it's definitely tolerable IMO. Like I said, I'll be making videos soon but I'm waiting to pick up a go pro for a good deal and throw on an external Mic with it.

Looking forward to it :pop:

HandBanana

Established Member
are there any specific power gains going with one over the other? I have FlowMaster 40's that were on the car when I bought it and I would rather have the deep tone than a raspy note.

Users who are viewing this thread