H&R Springs

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Anybody have them and how do you like them? Also is the car in spec for alignment also? Need to get some for my wife's car along with some wheels for the winter. Going to get the wheels from Steve @ Tousley so we got that covered.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Oh well we got the springs and the part number for the offset bolt to get it aligned correctly too. Can't wait to get them in and see how it looks! My wife can't wait to get them in to see how much better she can see out the back window lol.

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Here is our car with the H&R's

DSC_1618.jpg

DSC_1612.jpg

I think the ride quality is actually better than stock, but thats my opinion. If you like the softer, boatier ride you may not feel the same. It's not harsh at all so dont read that wrong but I found the stock setup to be a little soft for my taste.

-Rick

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Rick they are on the car but it's out of alignment still. We need to get it back to another alignment shop for them to attempt it again. Front end is fine and one rear is actually in but the other one is out. We love the way it drives and handles let alone it looks a whole lot better. My wife can really see out of the rear window now also and that was the main reason for doing it because it's her daily driver.

Users who are viewing this thread