H&R or Eibach in 2019

testorossa1989

Established Member
Not looking to merge a thread like in the past.

I have eibach springs. Have them in my cobra, had them in my GT and in both cars they went bad (squeaky). I went to look what's avaliable and Eibach pulls 1.0f/1.4 rear. The H&R pull 1.6F /1.5 rear. My only issue is..... There's hundreds of posts about the H&R not lowering the car enough, or as much as they claim. None of these posts are recent or within the past 5yrs. So in modern time, did H&R clean up their products or is the lowering specs a lie

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I think it depends on which H&R's you go with. The race springs aren't as low as the sport. I had the race springs on mine when I bought it and liked the stance. Personally I'll never run another set of Eibachs. They rode horribly IMO.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I went from Eibach to H&R Race. The Eibach looked better but they were too low for crappy NY roads.

The H&R sit higher but still look good and the car feels more responsive now and less floaty I guess you could say.

testorossa1989

Established Member
I went from Eibach to H&R Race. The Eibach looked better but they were too low for crappy NY roads.

The H&R sit higher but still look good and the car feels more responsive now and less floaty I guess you could say.
Yea I'm in lower NY, I know what you're saying and could say exactly what you said.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread