h or x pipe

Stang925

Established Member
Same here, but I talked to the guy and he admitted that the camera made the setup sound slightly deeper than it really is-- plus there is a tad bit of trumpeting at certain rpm points... Kind of a bummer, but I think I would need to hear it in person to make up my mind completely

It seems like Ive had exhausts that sound completly badass at Idle or at WOT but never both... :( Looks like the search continues LOL

oh that really sucks i shouldve known hes camera made a difference sounded to good to be true lol jk jk, but like you said i would have to hear it in person to make my discison. my exhaust setup that im running right now is the stock manifolds, o/r bassani x pipe to jba axlebacks and i get a lot of complaments. like someone said on here earlier we need to make a exhaust sound clip thread.

Skudra

Established Member
I have Magnaflow off road x-pipe and Magnapacks (straight-through muffler.) I agree with the trumpeting at about 2500-2800 RPM's. Something I had to get used to for sure after having an o/r h with flowmaster on my old Cobra. BUTTTTT the way the car sounds at idle and WOT is awsome. The sound at WOT is simply amazing and wouldnt trade it for the world

Users who are viewing this thread