H/E how-to. (with pics)

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I didn't have any problems with it. I just let it idle for a few minutes in the driveway, topped it off, took it for a ride, came back and checked the level. Never had any problems with it.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
mavado007 said:
I allready posted this on another thread but I'll say it again.

I spoke with Mark @ LFP and they began color stenciling last week. This is what they're offering. Your choice of Stencil in the following colors

Stencil
COBRA
SVT
TERMINATOR
SNAKE LOGO

Colors
Gloss Black
Gloss White
True Blue
Banner Red
Thats really a cool idea, Gord is doing a custom Orange Cobra font unit for my junk... :beer:

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
you do not have to take the front facia off the car to do the job....just more work. I did my car on the ground (no jack stands) and with the bumper cover still on the car...that part is not needed to do....but other than that good write up

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
FSTMRFR said:
you do not have to take the front facia off the car to do the job....just more work. I did my car on the ground (no jack stands) and with the bumper cover still on the car...that part is not needed to do....but other than that good write up

Yeah you can definitely do it with the bumper cover still on. I figured the extra 5 minutes of work was worth it, especially to take the pictures. Either way it's a pretty simple job.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
hey, what are the dryer tubes in your pics for? are they to cool front brakes? if not then let me know what they are for

I'm installing my AFCO Pro Series tomorrow. Is there any specific procedure in refilling the IC system? Or do I just refill through the IC reservoir?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I just refilled mine through the resivoir. Just try to burp it when you are done and make sure you get all the air pcokets out of it. Pretty straight forward and easy to do.

Chris

01cobravortech said:
I'm installing my AFCO Pro Series tomorrow. Is there any specific procedure in refilling the IC system? Or do I just refill through the IC reservoir?

Harps

Established Member
A H/E is going to be my next mod and the write up is good but I thought LFP came with there own new brackets and while you install it, how do you burp it tho. And what mix do you use. 70% Coolant, 30% Disstilled water? or orther way around??

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
NIce, thanks for the write up. Wanna put a stencil on mine so now I know how to take it off. Can it be done without taking the bumper off?

Users who are viewing this thread