Guys! The Spray Is On!!!!!!!!

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
Well partly,

I have to still purchase 2 bottle brackets and a 2 ft fuel line before I spray it.
Anyway the details are.... Got me a Nitrous Works Wet KIt that I will initially spray 100 hp shot.

I will post any new info/times or mishaps God forbid :eek:

wheelspin

Established Member
Sweet! Take it easy on her man! One round of ping-ping and you will have a great new forged long block. And 3-4K less in your wallet. :)

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Mikie,
Let me know how it goes. I'm starting to think about Nitrous kit for my car now. I'm still on the fence about it though. I would probably go with a 75 hp shot, if I put it on mine. Don't wnana blow her up just yet. :D
Later
Shawn

Mikie2001GT

Established Member
Guys,
We tested the car out last night and OH MY GOD! It hits as hard as the TA ever did.We spun clean through the first three gears and pulled like a mofo in fourth.
My site is... www.caspergt.stangnet.com
go there and look in the modifications section to see the pictures we took of the completed install.
See ya at the track!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Awesome!

Really nice website too. I love those white rims.

Glad everything went well. Can't wait till you hit the strip and see what kind of ET you can get.

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Glad to hear everything went ok Mike. Can't wait to see that beast run at the track. If it would ever dry up around here. I make a mental note, not to line up against that 01 GT of Mikes. :D I'm going to have to take a close look at your setup, might be in the market for a nitrous setup myself sometime.

Mikie2001GT

Established Member
Hey Shawn,

We are thinking of hitting Shadyside in Shelby next thursday night at 6:00pm
Hopefully you can make it.
As for not lining up against me....you so crazy ;)
I wouldnt run my buds on the spray , but I would have to spray the chit out of GR8WHITE now wouldnt I. lol
talk at ya this week ;)

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Mike,
I might try to get out there this week. If it's not raining. LOL Yeah you'll have to spray on Gr8White, but that's a different story all thogether.:D
Talk to you later,
Shawn:007::

Mikie2001GT

Established Member
Shawn ,

We are heading to Mooresville thursday night to try her out for the first time and also to watch my bud Thomas tear up some butt in his 93 TA with 383 stroker.
Don is going and Steve (stylin99) also so try to make it.
Later

Mikie2001GT

Established Member
Shawn ,
Where were ya bud ?
I ran ok... it will get alot better when I run Dons slicks.
The statement I made earlier about hitting as hard as the TA ever did....... well... not quite as hard and that is bieng as honest as I can be.I need a few more track visits and proper jetting figures to dial her in.

Hope you make it next time :)
Later bro

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Mike,
Sorry about not making it last night. I wanted to get up there. The girl that I'm talking to now, her grandfather passed away yesterday, so I spent sometime with her last night. :(
Sorry I missed it, I did want to catch out your run. Let me know when you guy's head back out. :D
Shawn

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Wish I didn't live so far away, I would have liked to come.:(

I have added a pic of my car to my signature, what do ya guys think?

Sweetsvt99 and I are working on a website and hopefully I'll have it on there soon. Later......

stylin99

Established Member
Hey mike, I haven't been over here for awhile. Let us know if you go to the track tonite and how she does. I wish I could go and try again. I love any chance at racing I can get!
vettesmiley.gif

Later.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
MIKE! You never ran 7.90's on street tires in your TA! Remember on your first run you only sprayed the 100 shot and your fuel jet was one size larger than NW gave you. That means you were a little rich and only shooting about 80 HP. Now that you went to the 150 shot you've passed the TA and the NOS is your only mod really. The TA had quite a few more things done. Don't be overly modest. This isn't LS1.com or Z28.com! We are gonna back you on your times since WE know the truth! I must bow now to the faster of the Carolina connection! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread