Guys that live/party in Austin

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
College buddy is getting married in November so for his bachelor party I was planning on going to Austin the first weekend in October. The best man just found out hes got another kid on the way so he asked me to plan. Only been there once when I was like 12 so I dont remember shit. Basically just want to see what to do/where to stay. Obviuosly hit up 6th street one night, but is there anything else fun to do downtown that would be fun for a bachelor party. I found this online that looks pretty fun, anyone ever done it? Pubcrawler of Austin | Home Thanks in advance :banana:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
There's alot to do in Austin for sure, I've only been a couple places outside of 6th street. It seems like alot of the locals that have been in Austin for a long period of time shy away from 6th street though, but for a bachelors party I can imagine it would be fine!

txyaloo

Established Member
Make your way up to Round Rock and visit Perfect 10. It's the best strip club in the area

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
If you want a good view, check out the Oasis (bar food) or Steiner Ranch Steakhouse. They both also have live music.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Lmao gay bar. Maggie mays is a cool place to go. The roof top was awesome, well what I remember. I did have 23 drinks prior to going there.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
That's why you start out going in the bar door, drink your two in the bar, then go outside into the restaurant and get 2 more. ;-)

It also works on 21st birthdays with getting 2 free ones.

Genius I tell you!

txyaloo

Established Member
Genius I tell you!

:lol: I've made many a 21st bday bar crawls through Austin. We had a route planned out which included Trudys north and central, Baby A's north and central, then downtown, followed by either the Yellow Rose or Perfect 10. After hitting both Trudy's and Baby A's, people were usually trashed by the time we hit 6th St. Free shots on 6th just made it even better.

Users who are viewing this thread