guys running 900+ rwhp what brand and size injectors are you using?

what injectors should i run?

• Total voters

ewaters8

Ewaters8svt
Established Member
i just bought a twin turbo setup off here it was setup with 160 lb injectors e85 setup stock computer sct piggy back, any way the car ran ok but was pig fat at idle didnt like to start, anyway i took the car straight to eric brooks, we are switching to an 80lb injector and going to a 110 octane fuel i dont really care for the e85 because of availability, i will keep you updated the car made 850 at 25 psi with the e85 we should have new numbers this week i will let you know

iggster

Established Member
According to greg over at RET in downey he says he had a car trapping low 9s that ran 60s.

I ran 60s when I was putting down 74x to the wheels and had them maxed out.

80s are ok unless you want more power in the future, I run 96lb injectors now.

Last edited:

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
omg those injector dynamic injectors are $920 for the 1000's .... ouch. they look nice but damn i cant see putting that much into some injectors. i know they are good. what other brand options are out there that are good?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I run the 105's on my 03 which put down 825rwhp on E85. The car runs very well with them and there's plenty left in them. I would have made more but I've got some lazy valve springs from the car sitting so long and the valves started to float over 6200rpms. Gonna put new springs in shortly and rev it higher.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
I am running a magnafuel 750 pump, with 120 lb injectors. I am also running e85. My set up is good for 1000rwhp on e85

snakerider

SVT-DROP
Established Member
i found them "dynamic injectors"

whats the scoop on this company. can someone with experience on these injectors chime in please.

Injector Dynamics - ID1000

From what I have heard these are one of the best injectors you can buy. I would go with at least ID2000 If your shooting for 900+ rwhp with e-85 so you will always have room to grow.. When I start buying parts for e-85 conversion for my cobra. This is the company I will be going with.:beer:

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
It's sad the ID1600's were recalled :( I would have liked them. Still the freaking price is killing me....

I may just say f it and get them.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
It's actually quite funny. I made an offer of $50 an injector, for a set of 8, and to my surprise, they accepted the offer LOL

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
It's actually quite funny. I made an offer of $50 an injector, for a set of 8, and to my surprise, they accepted the offer LOL

thats a good deal,

but is it the ev6 plug or will i need adapters?

i really like the id1000-id2000 injectors but im not paying $920-$1920. thats just plain silly.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
ok guys so i went direct and bought the id1000 injectors.

ill post pics when i get them next week. i spoke to andrew and he was very helpful.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Low impedance are better anyways. Idles so much better and yes, I used EV1 adapters.

Users who are viewing this thread