Guys, last minute gift idea for her...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
She’s tried to return that one several times. She said it’s a waste because she hardly uses it.
My wife hasnt used mine yet this month...and since ive decided its principle now she isnt gonna either. She said no all month so im so no till next year now...idgaf now

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife hasnt used mine yet this month...and since ive decided its principle now she isnt gonna either. She said no all month so im so no till next year now...idgaf now
That’s right, it’s time to turn the tables on our women and make them go without. The sad fact is they probably won’t even notice or give a shit.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That’s right, it’s time to turn the tables on our women and make them go without. The sad fact is they probably won’t even notice or give a shit.

1671931111878.gif

lol.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife has told me it doesn’t matter. She waits until I fall asleep and puts herself to sleep.

Very good.
Such happy.
Life is great.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Had to utilize the shower at the Disney resort the other night due to timing. But, took advantage of some non child time.

I chuckled a bit after when I thought of how bad lifting her up in the shower could have gone had I slipped.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Had to utilize the shower at the Disney resort the other night due to timing. But, took advantage of some non child time.

I chuckled a bit after when I thought of how bad lifting her up in the shower could have gone had I slipped.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Back in my early 20s i was getting some action in the shower, slipped and kicked my wife dead square in the box lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Back in my early 20s i was getting some action in the shower, slipped and kicked my wife dead square in the box lol

I probably would have had a broken unit among other things.

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Geez, thought by this time someone woulda posted that they actually gave a "Dick in a Box".

Users who are viewing this thread