Guy playing Halo... May not be work safe

UVa SVT

Established Member
lol, wtf?!

on a side note, I had this playing with the volume up a little too loud, and my roommate down the hall thought I was throwing up and moaning. hahah

-Mike

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
There was another video on that page I found last night where a guy was acting worse than this kid, yelling at his cats. Almost woke my kid up last night I was laughing so hard!

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Was that camera hidden or something? It was pretty funny reguardless. I was dyin when the guy was taunting him through the headset.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I can't lie, I us to get like that in some situations back in the day playing some quake 1 online... but not quite that bad. Maybe just pound my keyboard one time making all the keys pop off. Or lagging out on Everyquest while soloing just knowing I was dead when I came back on.

But that dude on the other hand, has major issues. This reminds me of one of my friends. He would punch the floor, stomp, and scream. I've seen him punch the dressers and break the front of it off. Took a controller, unplugged it, throw it in the air and punch it away lol. Actually I think one time he calmly unplugged it, walked outside, started swinging it in a circle and slammed it into a tree shattering it.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
If I was his dad, the moment he kicked that door I would've either thrown the xbox out the window or taken out the game disk and snapped it in half. WTF was with the floor punching?

Users who are viewing this thread